Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just the Black and White of it...




Sorry I havn't been in for a while but at least you can tell I'm too busy as the last write up was all about taking some time off. We are coming up to Mothers Day in the shop, another busy patch but today I'm just blogging around. I found these really beautiful black and whites while browsing through 'Love made Visible'. Rodney Smith has been popping up at lately and I just adore these first two photos. While looking through I also came across one of most favourite photo's by Rue Moffetard that is in our favourite restaurant in Devonport, Auckland. Portofino's Italian restaurant is wear my husband feels comfortable and we always seem to get the table below this print. It brings a smile to my face. Cheeky little monkey, until we meet again...

No comments: