Friday, September 26, 2008

Back again...with love


Hello again, I'm back but with good reason why I haven't been blogging.
That naughty weekend away to Waiwera has given us a gift. I'm now coming up to 6 months pregnant. Wow Wee!!! What a shock!
I had been quite ill with morning sickness, had the flu, visitor's staying, home stay changes, great niece looking after, organising new carpet and flooring, knowing more visitor's are to come and working on a new garden courtyard landscape all the while upping my days of work but doing shorter stints.
I have been checking into my favourite bloggers and keeping up with news but to sit and find interesting things about myself - well I'm just the vessel now, tired and un-inspired. Sorry.
Anyway I'm interested again and will endeavour to capture my blogger instincts (even if for myself). Until we meet again...

No comments: