Monday, January 21, 2008

Where have I been?-where have you been?






Hey I'm back, I've actually got time again - yes finished with the almighty 'retail' Christmas frenzy, setting up sales and now (that time went fast) launching into the love fest of Valentines.
I'll post 'The little Black Book' soon - showing off the completed photo shoot and how my set design came up. The issue was VERY successful for us.
So after doing that, husband visiting Brisbane, brother arriving from the South Island, home-stays going home for the Christmas holidays, looking after my adorable 2 year old niece - Milan, employing staff for the season and working full-on full-time while trying to maintain a social life, keep family happy, visit Nana on a regular basis, and be awake for Christmas - all a bit much really!
Above are snaps of the decorations that I created for our stores. Feminine, seasonal and sophisticated. Hope you don't mind more xmas theme photos so late after the fact, so until we meet again...

No comments: